SWF to AVI - Freeware for convert Flash SWF to AVI video
How to convert a Flash (*.swf) to a video (*.avi) format? This FREE software called "SWF to AVI" can help you. SWF to AVI is one freeware to convert Flash video (*.swf) to a video (*.avi) files with minimum loss of quality and small file size, it has one simple interface and easy to use very much. It support convert both video and audio data of the SWF file, it decode, convert, mix then combine the video date and audio date into one output AVI video file, the output video format can be PAL/NTSC DVD or PAL/NTSC VCD video format.
SWF to AVI can support all Flash formats, it can be used to create high-quality flash-based VCD/DVD disc, you can use it convert your Flash video, or record the passing of your favorite Flash game or Flash music to one video file, and save it to the future or share with others by internet.
How to Use
This is easy to use software, click 'Open SWF' button to choice one (.swf) Flash file, then click 'Start Convert' button, program will show one save dialog to ask you where to save the output AVI file, input the file name that you want to save, then SWF to AVI will convert the full swf file data to avi video right now.
If you want to get one clip of your swf, in the program main screen, it have one position bar, you can drop the bar to position that you want to start, then click 'Start Convert' button, when the flash show the position that you want to stop, you can click 'Stop Convert' button, SWF to AVI will just convert the clip from the start position that you choice and stop the position when you hit the stop button.
This software use Macromedia Shockwave Flash object to control the Flash files, so users make sure that his pc had installed the Adobe Flash Player before conversion. About the output video format PAL/NTSC DVD, NTSC is the video system or standard used in North America and most of South America, and PAL is the predominant video system or standard mostly used overseas.
If you need audio of SWF file, you must click "Audio" button to select the Audio recording source, the program will show one audio recording dialog, and users must select the correct Audio source.
Program Main Features
- Support SWF video conversion.
- Support SWF audio conversion, include sound or music data in Flash file.
- Support all Flash formats include compressed movie.
- Support converts one clip of the SWF file.
- Friendly interface and easy to use.
- it is FREE, freeware for everyone.
- 100% Clean, certified by
DownloadThe file size of SWF to AVI is 4.75 MB. The primary mirror download here:
For Windows Vista or Windows 7 users:If this program can't record the audio of the SWF files, you may be aware of a simple setting that allows you to record any sound playing through your computer's sound card.
All you have to do is:
1. Select your sound properties through the control panel or the sound icon in your system tray.
2. Click on the properties tab.
3. Check the recording box.
4. Make sure Wave Out Mix is selected (It's sometimes called stereo mix, or mono mix).
5. Now you should be able to set Wave Out as your default for recordings.
If you don't see an option for Wave Out Mix, please enable it:
1. Select sound from the control panel.
2. Select the recording tab.
3. Right click on the background of the tab and choose "show disabled devices."
4. Right click on Wave Out Mix and click enable.
5. Now it should work the same way as Wave Out Mix in Windows XP, allowing you to record any sound your computer makes.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7/Vista, Windows XP (x86 and x64)
- 128MB of RAM or above
- DirectX 9 or better
- Adobe Flash 6 or better (This software need Shockwave Flash object with Adobe Flash Player)